10 gallon fish tank with stand and hood cover. Also included is thermometer, gravel cleaner, scrubber, and extras like some decorations and cleaners, food.
There is a small crack on the top of the hood but everything still works great and the lights work also on the cover.
This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app.
This Hartz fish tank kit was purchased and never used. It includes the light fixture, a pump, a booklet, a net, and etc. (view photos). A stand which was intended to be used with this 10 gallon fish tank is included.
- 110 gallon fish tank
- Like new, no cracks, no leaks
- Manufactured by Marineland
- Have Warranty
- Used the tank for a year, and need to upgrade to a bigger tank
- Has a black exterior background
- Comes with the Glass Canopies which costed me extra $50
- Comes with light (6500k Bulbs)
- Comes with Stand
- Comes with 2 Marineland Emperor 400 Filters
- Will give you fish food: Tetra min tropical flakes, Wardley shrimp pellets, Tetra Cichlid Pellets, Algae Wafers, Koi Pond pellets, 8lb of Medi Koi. ...
This is the new deluxe version of the National Geographic LED Lights.
*Adjustable metal brackets fit different aquarium sizes!
*LCD, Timer, and clock display (Only available on the deluxe edition)
*3 Energy efficient LED tubes!
*LED lights mimic underwater "Shimmer" effect of natural sunlight.
*3-mode power switch | Sunlight -White/Blue LEDs | Moonlight - Blue LEDs | No Light |
*Automatic shut down during power shortages!
We upgraded our tank and never got to use this. Sells online and at stores ...
55 gal tank and stand
Live rock, cycled water, sand
Many decorative rocks
Over the back filter
Lights and hoods
Water test kits
Salt, and pH buffer
Everything you need to get started!
Will need to pick it up youself, I will be able to help load it.
20 & 30 gallon covered and lite fish tanks on stand. Tanks include a 50 gallon Tetra filter and a very nice Fluval 305 Canister filter. Air pumps and heaters come with the tanks.
Package for $145. Location is in Fairport.
Contract [email removed] for information
Please put: Your Tanks in the subject line.