Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
TxMQ is currently assisting their client in the search for a qualified Mechanical Engineer for their client in Chautauqua County, NY.
SUMMARY: Rapid growth with the company’s global customer base has created an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer with Project Management experience. The Mechanical Engineer Plans, directs, and executes Mechanical Engineering and Project Management activities associated with Company services in refurbishing, rebuilding, troubleshooting, and maintaining existing equipment within customer facilities. Searching for a candidate that is driven, motivated, and passionate that is capable of both Back and Front End Mechanical Engineering responsibilities. The successful candidate will spend time between the office and Build Shop. Company culture is very much the opposite of the typical “corporate culture” – this is a very autonomous role within a start up company experiencing significant growth offering the potential to eventually become a part of the succession plan. Company and Equipment specific training will be available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain existing engineering data base and generate new drawings utilizing SolidWorks,
• Meet financial goals with on-time deliverables
• Generate and organize engineering support documentation
• Develop machine feature improvements through modernization
• Project Management
• Responsibilities may also include unexpected job duties as required by business needs, such as assistance with Quoting, Purchasing, Costing, Safety, and Customer Inquiries and Support IF/WHEN necessary,
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILL SET REQUIRED:
• Minimum of Associates Degree, Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering ( BSME or BSMET ) preferred,
• 3-5 years experience in a Detail Drafting, Junior Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relative position,
• Experience with and understanding of Manufacturing Processes,
• Must have the ability to read and interpret technical specifications / drawings and be highly competent in the use of SolidWorks specifically,
• Must be detail oriented, flexible, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and customer orders at once,
• High level of Microsoft Office software skills is required
• Ability to both Lead and Support
• Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills to include being comfortable with interfacing with customers at all levels,
• Must be able to travel domestically as necessary – at present travel is around 10%.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
• Experience in a lead or Project Management role,
• Experience or exposure to high speed rotary equipment is desired, but not required.
• Knowledge of Air and Valve Systems desired,
• Experience or knowledge of Electronics or Electrical Controls, PLC motion control and Servo systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE Fanuc, etc.), Electric Codes ( NEC, NFPA 79 & CE ), would be desirable, but not required,
MUST be available to travel both Domestic and International
• Competitive salary and benefits package based on educational background and experience level.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to [email removed] for immediate consideration.