Microsoft SQL Server DBA - Direct Hire - Buffalo, NY
Our client is undergoing a major technological shift to a Microsoft environment. They have an immediate need for an experienced Microsoft SQL Server DBA. Responsibilities include providing support to current database environment and preparing for a build out of the Microsoft platform and the first stages of a Data Warehouse. There is a need for both Physical and Logical Database Administration skills in this position. Experience building and ...
Technical Team Lead
• Asp.Net MVC 3 or 4
• JQuery/JQuery UI
Nice to have:
• Asp.Net Webforms
• Financial Industry
• Team management skills with remote developers
• Integrated/Automated Testing
• Web development troubleshooting
• Web Analytics implementation
• Web design understanding
• Web code optimization including cachi
Fulltime or W2
No Visa sponsor for this position
Job Title: PM with CRM Exp
Location: Buffalo; NY
Duration: 6+ Months C2H
Support CRM System Development on the Commercial App to Book project
CRM System experence required
Commercial lening experience a plus
Web System Development experience a plus - will not be coding but understanding of .Net a plus.
Job Title: Sr. Datawarehouse / BI Developer
Location: Buffalo; NY
Duration: 8+ Months C2H
We have 2 huge projects, each with 2 large (billions+ of rows each) databases that we are
designing ground up. They have enormous requirements for extracts and reporting. We need the
right person to lead the efforts. This is contract to hire.
• Proven experience dimensionally modeling data for reporting to solve business problems. So they
should have a firm grasp of how ...
Buffalo, NY or Charlotte, NC -
SAP CO Lead Business Analyst $90K - $110K + Relo -
Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, planning, developing, testing, documenting, and/or implementing existing and future business systems. Consults with business personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements. Participates in testing at all levels (unit, integration ...
Applies to Mainframe platform with experience in COBOL, PowerBuilder, Assembler
- High aptitude for complex problem analysis and resolution
- Understands development processes and technical concepts
- Proficiently use project management, word processing, and spreadsheet applications
Business/Project Analyst - eGRC project.
- Experience with eGRC systems such as RSS Archer
- Familiarity with IT seccurity best practices / ISO 27001
- Familiarity with various banking industry regualtions
- Ability to effectively provide guidance, develop business requirements and functional specification
- Ability to interface with several parts of the organization
- Proficiency i system testing. cresting and executing test script
Proficient in at least one programming language
- Knowledge of system life cycle/application development alternatives
- High aptitude for complex problem analysis/resolution
ITS CONTRACT TO HIRE
NO VISA SPONSOR RIGHT NOW
Cannot work on CTC
Crown Data Systems, headquartered in Amherst, NY is looking for an Entry Level / Junior Software Developer to join our team. We are a dynamic and growing company that focuses on customer satisfaction by providing software solutions for the transportation industry. Our product spans a variety of platforms and technologies including: client/server, GPS, mobile computing, and document imaging.
Crown Data Systems offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that include paid ...
Understand, define and structure how data relates to business operations and capabilities through an enterprise data model
Create, manage and iterate the Data Architecture Blueprint taking into consideration source systems, data acquisition, data integration, data quality, data management, data delivery, etc needs.
Create a strategy to deal with Operational, Master, Reference, Unstructured, Historical and Analytics Data
Coordinate the movement, enhancement, integration, quality and availability of ...
Will serve as the liaison between the Data Architecture team and corporate project teams by teaming with Solution Architects in developing an approach that
fits the current and plannedneeds of the organization, by priorities and scope. Self-managed and flexible in handling change. 5+ Years of Data Architecture experience. Actual hands on roles on Data Warehouse, Master Data and Data Integration implementations. 10+ Years of experience in Data Modeling (Conceptual, Logical and Physical). Must be able ...
Translating the data requirements into specifications for development
Performing detailed analysis, identifying trends and patterns in data
Performing root cause analysis on data anomalies and working data stewards
to resolve issues.
Facilitating review sessions with business users and other team members
Directing and reviewing the work of other Data Analysts on projects
Coaching and mentoring of junior analysts
Providing estimates for work efforts on projects
Development of best practices, ...
Senior business analyst with strong banking and distributive application skills are needed for a long
Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system: Confers
With personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational ...
Crown Data Systems, headquartered in Amherst, NY is looking for a Software Developer to join our team. We are a dynamic and growing company that focuses on customer satisfaction by providing software solutions for the transportation industry. Our product spans a variety of platforms and technologies including: client/server, ASP MVC, GPS, mobile computing, and document imaging.
Crown Data Systems offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that include paid personal time, ...
Duties will include:
· Identifying opportunities to improve business performance through the use of existing or new application software.
· ERP system support maintenance.
· Manage Consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services & products as directed.
· Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries by users regarding errors, problems, or questions about application software.
· Perform related duties and special assignments as required. ...
Apr 23 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Buffalo easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.