Technical Team Lead
• Asp.Net MVC 3 or 4
• JQuery/JQuery UI
Nice to have:
• Asp.Net Webforms
• Financial Industry
• Team management skills with remote developers
• Integrated/Automated Testing
• Web development troubleshooting
• Web Analytics implementation
• Web design understanding
• Web code optimization including cachi
Fulltime or W2
No Visa sponsor for this position
Job Title: PM with CRM Exp
Location: Buffalo; NY
Duration: 6+ Months C2H
Support CRM System Development on the Commercial App to Book project
CRM System experence required
Commercial lening experience a plus
Web System Development experience a plus - will not be coding but understanding of .Net a plus.
Crown Data Systems, headquartered in Amherst, NY is looking for an Entry Level / Junior Software Developer to join our team. We are a dynamic and growing company that focuses on customer satisfaction by providing software solutions for the transportation industry. Our product spans a variety of platforms and technologies including: client/server, GPS, mobile computing, and document imaging.
Crown Data Systems offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that include paid ...
Duties will include:
· Identifying opportunities to improve business performance through the use of existing or new application software.
· ERP system support maintenance.
· Manage Consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services & products as directed.
· Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries by users regarding errors, problems, or questions about application software.
· Perform related duties and special assignments as required. ...
Apr 23 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Buffalo easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.