The candidate must have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering (strong software skills) and experience developing medium size applications using C++ and object oriented design.Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills are required; as well as experience with Windows based development tools for PC based and embedded targets. Knowledge of complete ...
Software Developer - .NET
• Responsible for developing and maintaining internal/external custom applications, writing code, participating in the application design process and code reviews.
• Responsible for research of new technologies as well as product design and development for existing and new modules.
• Performs general programming support to implement corrections ...
Web Solutions Architect/Technical Lead
• Lead client development projects in Internet & Intranet activities.
• Should interact with the client and oversee software developers in large-scale web development for marketing, e-Commerce, and IT/systems solutions.
• Must be a team worker, strong leader, proficient integrator, communicator & negotiator.
• Must be able to work ...
Primary Responsibility: Collaboratively participates in business requirements gathering sessions and documents technical specifications that can be used by assigned application development staff. Codes unit tests readily resolves defects and maintains and implements high quality program changes applying IT development standards and practices. Effectively collaborates with Quality Assurance ...
Overview: Seeking a focused and driven candidate who operates best in a high paced, challenging environment. Candidate must demonstrate a high degree of organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills working within teams of fellow software engineers, finance operations, and company management. This role reports directly to the Development Manager and the primary responsibilities are to ...
System Administrator, Application administrator, Security Administrator, SoftwareDeveloper, Security Analyst, or Vulnerability Analyst experience....
Nov 14 - United States
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Buffalo easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.