Solutions ArchitectThe Solution Architect (SA) provides the primary technical leadership on projects from design through implementation. The SA is responsible for creating and documenting the application architecture. The architect must balance the business requirements, the bank's technology strategy and overall organizational preparedness. The SA will follow the project through completion ...
Software Developer - .NET
• Responsible for developing and maintaining internal/external custom applications, writing code, participating in the application design process and code reviews.
• Responsible for research of new technologies as well as product design and development for existing and new modules.
• Performs general programming support to implement corrections ...
• Strong understanding of the Web and the online technologies and trends.
• Strong understanding of and solid experience in project management principals and processes
• Solid understanding of the web development process, including requirements gathering, estimating, design, development tools and technologies, and lifecycles.
• Outstanding knowledge of global ...
Web Solutions Architect/Technical Lead
• Lead client development projects in Internet & Intranet activities.
• Should interact with the client and oversee software developers in large-scale web development for marketing, e-Commerce, and IT/systems solutions.
• Must be a team worker, strong leader, proficient integrator, communicator & negotiator.
• Must be able to work ...
Ensure all the required resources are available (FSE, developers, implementers,…). Develop the project plan together with the software- and hardware...
Apr 22 - United States
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Buffalo easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.