Software Developer - .NET
• Responsible for developing and maintaining internal/external custom applications, writing code, participating in the application design process and code reviews.
• Responsible for research of new technologies as well as product design and development for existing and new modules.
• Performs general programming support to implement corrections ...
Network Engineer/ System Administrator
• Install & support customer networks and operating systems.
• Investigate new technologies for use internally and in client environments
• Experience adding software patches and vendor supplied service packs
• Develop and maintain disaster recovery network implementation.
• Commitment to high quality customer service
• Manage ...
Web Solutions Architect/Technical Lead
• Lead client development projects in Internet & Intranet activities.
• Should interact with the client and oversee software developers in large-scale web development for marketing, e-Commerce, and IT/systems solutions.
• Must be a team worker, strong leader, proficient integrator, communicator & negotiator.
• Must be able to work ...
Job Title: Junior Developer – 519-G11-HWork Location: Buffalo, NY Rate: NegotiableContract type: 6 month contract to hireJob Requirement Junior Developer - 22291· A dynamic individual who has done some development work in a professional distributed environment before, with some windows scripting and maybe some SQL, who has worked in an environment that includes client/server.· ...
Job Title: SQL/ETL Developer – 515-G11-HWork Location: Buffalo, NYRate: NegotiableContract type: 6 month contract to hireJob Requirement SQL/ETL Developer – 22263Microsoft SQL/ETL Developer:· Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related discipline in lieu of degree must possess a minimum ten (10) years Information Systems experience.· Very strong MS ...
Mar 12 - Tonawanda, NY
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Buffalo easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.