Buffalo, NY or Charlotte, NC -
SAP CO Lead Business Analyst $90K - $110K + Relo -
Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, planning, developing, testing, documenting, and/or implementing existing and future business systems. Consults with business personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements. Participates in testing at all levels (unit, integration ...
Quality Assurance Food Safety Manager
Quality Assurance Food Safety Manager
• Support Food Safety across all US facilities by working with Corporate Quality, Plant Quality, Operations, Sales, customers and suppliers.
• Responsible for enhancing and overseeing the Vendor Program (to include, but not limited to, audits, vendor approval, product quality, specifications, documentation, data management, etc.).
• Directly manage, support and develop the QA Vendor Manager and ...
Business/Project Analyst - eGRC project.
- Experience with eGRC systems such as RSS Archer
- Familiarity with IT seccurity best practices / ISO 27001
- Familiarity with various banking industry regualtions
- Ability to effectively provide guidance, develop business requirements and functional specification
- Ability to interface with several parts of the organization
- Proficiency i system testing. cresting and executing test script
Will serve as the liaison between the Data Architecture team and corporate project teams by teaming with Solution Architects in developing an approach that
fits the current and plannedneeds of the organization, by priorities and scope. Self-managed and flexible in handling change. 5+ Years of Data Architecture experience. Actual hands on roles on Data Warehouse, Master Data and Data Integration implementations. 10+ Years of experience in Data Modeling (Conceptual, Logical and Physical). Must be able ...
Translating the data requirements into specifications for development
Performing detailed analysis, identifying trends and patterns in data
Performing root cause analysis on data anomalies and working data stewards
to resolve issues.
Facilitating review sessions with business users and other team members
Directing and reviewing the work of other Data Analysts on projects
Coaching and mentoring of junior analysts
Providing estimates for work efforts on projects
Development of best practices, ...
Senior business analyst with strong banking and distributive application skills are needed for a long
Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system: Confers
With personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational ...
Duties will include:
· Identifying opportunities to improve business performance through the use of existing or new application software.
· ERP system support maintenance.
· Manage Consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services & products as directed.
· Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries by users regarding errors, problems, or questions about application software.
· Perform related duties and special assignments as required. ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Buffalo easier than ever before.